Litigation is any matter that goes to court. We are prepared to deal in litigation with all the categories we have explored on this website. Let us protect you. We are here to assist you.
What is the best strategy for working with my lawyer?
- Let your lawyer know exactly what you want, and make sure what you want is realistic.
- Choose a lawyer with whom you are comfortable. You will be spending a lot of time with him or her.
- Ask for a good estimate on how long the proceedings will take. Set a schedule for how often and when you want your lawyer to contact you with updates.
- Let your lawyer know of all new developments in your case, even if you think it is unimportant. It might be very important to your lawyer.
- Give your lawyer all of the information that you have, even if it is embarrassing. He or she needs to know everything that might affect your case.
- Whenever you have a question or concern, please contact your lawyer. Listen to the answers your lawyer has for you and act on all of the answers that require action. This way there are no surprises for your lawyer.