Experienced landlords, beginning landlords, and tenants can all find the help they need with us. We are prepared to help you negotiate your leases and your rights. We have experience enforcing, reviewing, and drafting commercial and residential leases. Let us make the process easier for you. Our services include:
- Lease drafting, review, and negotiation
- Leases for franchise tenants and landlords
- Residential and commercial lease review and enforcement
- Security deposit disputes
- Uninhabitable conditions
- Mandating a landlord or tenant comply with lease terms
- Requiring a landlord to make a premise habitable
- Requiring a tenant to correct problems with the rental
- A landlord's right to evict, and a tenant's right to protection from evictions or landlord discrimination
- Evictions, Forcible Entry Detainer actions ("FED") and Special Detainer actions
- Notice to Quit and Notice to Vacate
There is no such thing as a standard lease: Negotiate everything.
Let us help you maintain your rights as a renter or a landlord. Leases can be negotiated; everyone has that right. Before you sign a lease you should take the time to read and understand what all of the stipulations of the lease entail.
We can answer your questions regarding commercial leases, such as:
- Can you be forced to switch locations?
- Is your security deposit greater than permissible by law?
- Can your landlord rent to your competition?
- Are you sharing a fair amount of taxes?
- Are you being charged reasonable fees for common area maintenance ("CAM")?
- Was your rent increased? How was it dealt with?
- Are you paying for more than just your own utilities?
- Do you have enough parking space?